[Xen-users] Red Hat Enterprise 4 and XEN (with Fedora 5 as Host)?

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Red Hat Enterprise 4 and XEN (with Fedora 5 as Host)?
From: "Christian Feddern" <Christian.Feddern@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 17:37:28 +0200
Delivery-date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 08:36:35 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi there,

I read a similar question awhile ago, but I didn't see an answer, so I
thought I could risk asking again:

I would like to install Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4 64 bit as a guest
system on a Fedora 64 bit host system.

Can that be done easily? If not, could someone point me to some
documentation about how to do it?

Everything I could find so far only applied to installing the same
system as host and guest.

Thanks in advance for the help

Christian

Best regards