[Xen-users] DomU's cant talk to each other...

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] DomU's cant talk to each other...
From: "Jeff Lane" <sundowner225@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:00:56 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:02:27 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello all,

I am sure that there is some very simple networking config that I
messed up somewhere...  but here is my problem:

I have a SuSE Enterprise Dom0 and it currently  has 4 DomUs running
beta SLES.  I ran one of the network scripts (which seems to do
nothing more than  turn ipv4 fowarding on) and all my DomUs can get
their own IPs from the LAN DHCP server now.

The problem is, however, that each DomU can ping the host machine and
other machines on the lan, but they can not ping each other.  So
DomU-1 can ping the dhcp server and the host, but it can not ping
DomU-2.  I am sure that there is some simple network config that I am
missing here... someone want to hit me with the clue bat??

Thanks
Jeff

--
                      www.jefflane.org

The internet has no government, no constitution, no laws, no
rights, no police, no courts.  Don't talk about fairness or
innocence, and don't talk about what should be done.  Instead,
talk about what is being done and what will be done by the
amorphous unreachable undefinable blob called "the internet
user base." -Paul Vixie