Re: [Xen-users] network-route and vif-route setup help

To: mma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] network-route and vif-route setup help
From: Yura Pismerov <y.pismerov@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 19:49:28 -0500
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 09:20:03 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ask them if they could give you a set of IPs from the same subnet.
It does not have to be a continuous block, but it has to be a set from
82.165.27/24 (or whatever subnet they use).
Then you could assign those IPs as alias interfaces to your primary
address (on the NIC), set up your domUs with IPs
form gray space (eg. 192.168.xxx.yyy) and try to use 1:1 NAT (via
iptables in dom0) from those internal addresses to the public ones.

Yuri Pismerov, System Administrator
Armor Technologies (Canada) Inc.

P: 905 305 1946 (x.3519)
http://www.armorware.net