Re: [Xen-users] para- and full-virtualization on same system?

Mark wrote:
Provided your hardware supports it, paravirtualisation and full virtualisation work fine together on the same hypervisor. Note also that you can only run 64-bit paravirt guests on a 64-bit Xen, but that you can run 64-bit, 32-bit and 32-bit PAE guests in HVM partitions on a 64-bit Xen (if the hardware supports it!).
Splendid! I do plan to have hardware supported virtualization running a 64-bit Dom0 - does that mean that para-virtualization will only work with 64-bit xen-aware guests or can I para-virtualize the 32-bit xen-aware guests as well?
Thanks!
Kent