[Xen-users] Hard disk driver for cdrom install

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Hard disk driver for cdrom install
From: "Frank DiRocco" <ofanged1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:50:15 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 16:51:37 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am attempting to install asterisk@home from cdrom into a domu my config file looks like this:

kernel = "/boot/xen-linux-2.6.11-ocxenu"
memory = 128
name = "cdLoad"
vif = ['bridge=br0']
disk = ['phy:/dev/hdc,sdc,r','phy:/dev/xenStorage/cdLoad,sda1,w','phy:/dev/xenStorage/cdLoad.swap,sdb1,w']
root = "/dev/ram0 rw"
extra = "ramdisk_size=7120"
ramdisk = "/mnt/cdrom/isolinux/initrd.img" #path to initrd

the machine boots install ramdisk properly but after selecting country and keyboard tells me it cannot find any suitable installation media.
What i know is happening. The vm boots off the initrd which allows the installation to start.
since this is done from the ramdisk parameter it cant find the installation media on sdc, at this time it asks me to select a driver for the device that contains the installation media.
which driver would it be?

--
Thank you,
Frank  Di Rocco

"Does an optimistic person look at a hard drive as half-full or half-empty?" -ofanged1-at-gmail.com