RE: [Xen-users] Xen 3.0 on OpenSUSE 10.0

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Xen 3.0 on OpenSUSE 10.0
From: "Sven Oros" <sven.oros@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:30:10 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:35:44 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I got Xen 3.0 to work with OpenSuse 10.0 here.

I used the latest rpms from: http://www.suse.de/~garloff/linux/xen/RPMs-100/
ones.

If you follow the instructions on http://en.opensuse.org/Installing_Xen3 it
should work. I also did a documentation for myself, but it is in german. If
you want to have it, just mail me.

Kind regards,

Sven