Re: [Xen-users] tcp wrong checksum

On Mon, 2006-03-06 at 18:05 +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> My dom0 is sending packets to the domU with incorrect TCP checksums
> (not in all cases, but in some).  I've looked at the various FAQ and
> documentation pages but I'm afraid I'm still stumped.  (ethtool -k
> didn't work.)

You mentioned that "ethtool -k" didn't work in dom0 on eth0, but did you
try it on vif31.0 (or whatever other virtual interface you have) and the
eth0 within your domU? I don't remember which interfaces you're supposed
to be able to perform this operation on, but try executing the disable
transmit checksum offloading command ("ethtool -K eth0 tx off") on
*every* possible interface in your dom0 and domU and see if that helps
you isolate where the problem is.

Ryan