Re: [Xen-users] Multiple xen bridges

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Multiple xen bridges
From: Gémes Géza <geza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 18:37:32 +0100
Delivery-date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 17:38:26 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi

I've found the solution to my problem, changed the script to specify the
vifnums explicitly:

#!/bin/sh
# Exit if anything goes wrong.
set -e

# First arg is the operation.
OP=$1
shift

script=/etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge.xen

case ${OP} in
  start)
        $script start vifnum=0 bridge=xenbr0 netdev=eth0
        $script start vifnum=1 bridge=xenbr1 netdev=eth1
        $script start vifnum=2 bridge=xenbri netdev=dummy0
        ;;

    stop)
        $script stop vifnum=0 bridge=xenbr0 netdev=eth0
        $script stop vifnum=1 bridge=xenbr1 netdev=eth1
        $script stop vifnum=2 bridge=xenbri netdev=dummy0
        ;;

    status)
        $script status vifnum=0 bridge=xenbr0 netdev=eth0
        $script status vifnum=1 bridge=xenbr1 netdev=eth1
        $script status vifnum=2 bridge=xenbri netdev=dummy0
        ;;

    *)
       echo 'Unknown command: ' ${OP}
       echo 'Valid commands are: start, stop, status'
       exit 1
esac

In the hope that it could be useful to somebody.

Regards

Geza