[Xen-users] help unmodified OS compatibility

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] help unmodified OS compatibility
From: "Jesús Velazquez" <jesus.velazquez@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:04:10 -0600
Delivery-date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 21:04:40 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, I have a question regarding the current unmodified OS
compatibility using Intel VT technology.

Which are the current unmodified OS supported by Xen 3.0.1?

I have trying to install several OS, among them are Solaris 10,
FreeBSD 6.0, Windows 2000 Server, Windows NT 4, Suse Linux 10, Suse
Linux Enterprise Server 9 and none of those are enable to boot
install, install or boot.

The running unmodified guests using VT are RedHat Enterprise Linux 4,
Fedora core 4, Windows Xp and Windows 2003 Professional and the Server
version.

Anyone have an official supported unmodified OS using VT technology?
When is going to be release Xen 3.0.2 ?
What about the ACPI support for unmodified Guests?
Where can I find this kind of information?

Thanks.

Jesus