[Xen-users] Graphical performance

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Graphical performance
From: "variant integrity" <mrintegrity@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:04:33 +0000
Delivery-date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:17:46 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am planning to start using xen to run XP on a pentiumD system with
VT and would like some advice, how does xen handel the graphics
drivers from the guest OS? does everything just get passed down to xen
or what? As this is for a desktop system it will need to have decent
3d performance on the guest OS.. will it work well with xen?