Re: [Xen-users] Running Xen 2.0 for Counter Strike: Source

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Running Xen 2.0 for Counter Strike: Source
From: Ralph Passgang <ralph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 15:36:22 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 14:48:54 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why don't you try xen3? Even if there is no performance benefit, it would help
you to stay up2date with the recent development. But maybe even xen3 solves
some performance issues without the need for further tweaking.

you are using debian? I would suggest taking a look at the following post:
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2006-01/msg00641.html

--Ralph