Re: [Xen-users] might XenSpecificGlibc help me?

To: Anthony Liguori <aliguori@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] might XenSpecificGlibc help me?
From: Chris Fanning <christopher.fanning@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 16:19:15 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 15:31:36 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> (have you installed the fuse development package?).
I installed it from source

> > checking fuse.h usability... no
> > checking fuse.h presence... no
> > checking for fuse.h... no
> I think this is a pretty clear indication that fuse.h is not present

It does seem that fuse.h and family are found.
compile.log says:
> > /usr/local/include/fuse/fuse_common.h:30:2: error: #error Please add
> > -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 to your compile flags!

and /usr/local/include/fuse/fue_common.h incluse this code.

/* This interface uses 64 bit off_t */
#if _FILE_OFFSET_BITS != 64
#error Please add -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 to your compile flags!
#endif

what does that mean?

Chris.