Re: [Xen-users] xen with window managers

To: "BugOne S" <bugone82@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] xen with window managers
From: Craig Webster <craig@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 16:46:50 +0000
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 16:58:01 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 7 Feb 2006, at 16:40, BugOne S wrote:
Anyone could explain me how can i obtain the 1st screenshot configuration?

http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/Research/SRG/netos/xen/screenshots/

where have i to install vnc server and where viewer?...
where is running kde and gnome?

Above the first screenshot it says:
The Xen 2.0 system that was used at OLS 2004. We're running KDE in domain 0 (which is a Redhat 9.0 install), with VNC connections to 4 other domains visible. The other domains are running SuSE (top left), Fedora Core 1 (top right), Knoppix (bottom left) and Fedora Core 2 (bottom right).

The VNC servers will be running in the guests and the viewer in dom0.

Hope that helped.

Yours,
Craig
--