[Xen-users] only one NIC supported?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] only one NIC supported?
From: David Koski <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 18:04:30 -0800
Delivery-date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 02:14:53 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
After upgrading amd64 from 3.0.0 to 3.0.1 I can only start one bridge.
When trying to manualy start another bridge with:

# ./network-bridge start bridge=xenbr1 netdev=eth1

..I get the following error:

Link veth0 is missing.
This may be because you have reached the limit of the number of interfaces
that the loopback driver supports.  If the loopback driver is a module, you
may raise this limit by passing it as a parameter (nloopbacks=<N>); if the
driver is compiled statically into the kernel, then you may set the parameter
using loopback.nloopbacks=<N> on the domain 0 kernel command line.

How do I get my other bridge up? Is it really a lack of loopbacks?

Also, what should xend-config.sxp look like for two NICs bridged? The
documentation is very vague.

Regards,
David