[Xen-users] Which linux distribution was it

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Which linux distribution was it
From: anders <anders.nygren@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 12:21:57 -0600
Delivery-date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 18:32:32 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi
Some time ago, maybe 5-6 months, there was some talk about building domU's for
some linux distributions targeted for small and medium sized companies.

They basically gave nice admin interfaces to some of the most common services
like SAMBA and Web servers.

If anyone knows what I am talking about can You please let me know the names
of those distributions?

And if there are any instructions available for building them with XEN
available I would appreciate any links.

Anders