[Xen-users] SLES 9 networking scripts

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] SLES 9 networking scripts
From: John S Little <JSLittl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 07:59:14 -0500
Delivery-date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 13:08:55 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can't seem to get my SLES 9 network scripts to run on boot on domU.  They
run ok if I set the ip configuration in the domU configuration file.

If I manually load the tg3 module and do ifconfig <ipaddr> netmask <mask>
up it comes up ok.  I've tried using the ethernet configuration generated
in dom0 as well as creating one for eth0 in yast on domU but no luck.  I am
using the -xen kernel for both dom0 and domU.

Do I need to statically compile the tg3 into the kernel or am I just doing
it wrong?

Thanks,
John