Re: [Xen-users] domU machines hang when Hyperthreading enabled in BIOS

To: Vincent Hanquez <vincent.hanquez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] domU machines hang when Hyperthreading enabled in BIOS
From: Anand <xen.mails@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 19:32:39 +0530
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Samuel Torton <samuel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:11:35 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Are the errors appearing on all HT machines ? Is there a defined pattern in these errors ?

The reason i am asking is because i plan to use a dual xeon 3.0 HT as my production machine. I don't have one now hence i can't test on it now :(

Anyone else on the list with HT experience ?

--

regards,

Anand