Re: [Xen-users] Backend device not found!!.

To: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Backend device not found!!.
From: Timo Virtaneva <timo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 07:56:14 +0200 (EET)
Delivery-date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:21:25 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi

I got same message in my tests. The reason was, that the bridge was missing or
actually it had wrong name.

You should define the bridge name in the config file
like vif = [ 'bridge=xenwlan' ]. You can look what you have in you system with:
brctl show.

I'm only using bridged environment so I'm not sure about routing and NAT.

-- Timo