Re: [Xen-users] cluster - basic understanding

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] cluster - basic understanding
From: Chris de Vidal <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 06:34:28 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:42:50 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> You can create several Xen hypervisor machines and thus dozens
> of Xen domUs with which to run your cluster upon (plan B
> above).

Here's an OpenSSI doc explaining how to do this:
http://www.openssi.org/cgi-bin/view?page=docs2/1.9/debian/xen-howto.txt

Again, this is OpenSSI running in domUs on a Xen hypervisor on real hardware.
This is *not* Xen
running on an OpenSSI kernel running on real hardware.  For that you need a
user-space
virtulization solution.

CD

* Bad news: We've all broken God's 10 Commandments. Lust is adultery (Matt.
5:27-28), hate is murder (1 John 2:9). Break one and you've broken them all
(James 2:10). We *all* deserve hell.

* Good news: Jesus paid my penalty. Turn from your sin & ask God's forgiveness
by His blood -- while you still have time!

NeedGod.com