Re: [Xen-users] reboot of complete system after start domU

To: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] reboot of complete system after start domU
From: Boris Kröger <boris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 19:00:56 +0100
Delivery-date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 18:08:01 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello Ian,
There are known issues with 2.6.15 as an x86_64 dom0 -- that's why its not
checked into the tree. This sounds more serious than the other problem that has
been observed, though.
I found out what the problem was:
It seem to be my incorrect installation of XEN. After I run the "install.sh" script from the XEN distribution I was able to start the domU without restarting. My be it it's an idea to include any pre-checks in the startup if there aren't already some?

greetings Boris