[Xen-users] XEN for Debian Installer development

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] XEN for Debian Installer development
From: Ondra Medek <ondrejm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 12:04:41 +0100
Delivery-date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 11:10:05 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I'm tweaking Debian Installer and I use VWware to test it. I am courius if
XEN could be suitable for the testing of Debian Installer. Is there anybody
who tried it?

What I need is that I make an ISO image which is booted in virtual machine
(DomU). The virtual machine handles an ISO image as an ordinery CD-ROM.
Then I need to connect to several consoles (Like Alt+F1, Alt+F2, in
normal Linux) in the virtual machine.

I have already tried XEN live demo CD, but I am still not shure XEN is able
to do what I need.

Thanks for advices
              Ondrej