[Xen-devel] Backports to 3.0-testing and/or 3.0.1 soon?

Subject: [Xen-devel] Backports to 3.0-testing and/or 3.0.1 soon?
From: Matt Ayres <matta@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 12:23:15 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 17:28:53 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am noticing many bug fixes, code cleanups, and improvements being committed to -unstable over the past few weeks and little or no commits to 3.0-testing.

Is a back port of some of these to 3.0-testing expected to happen soon? I am almost tempted to try running -unstable, but I see much has changed regarding XenStore, udev, etc and don't want to risk completely destroying one of our beta servers.

It seems futile to keep submitting bug reports for the developers against 3.0-testing when many of these bugs may well be and/or are resolved in -unstable.

Thank you,
Matt Ayres

(Sent to both -devel and -users as I believe this pertains to both)