[Xen-users] Xen 3.0 domain creation issues on fc4

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen 3.0 domain creation issues on fc4
From: Steven Anderson <hikenboot@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 03:56:38 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 12:01:10 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Correct me if I am wrong but isnt the problem exactly what it says your trying to mount a volume in both the dom0 and in the domU. What happens if you just mount the physical device in the domU only.

Just puting my two cents in....I dont currently use physical volumes but use image files so I might actually be missing somthing. But thats my take on it!

Regards,

Steven Anderson
Happy New Year!

Yahoo! Shopping