Re: [Xen-users] xen networking queries

To: Dakshina.Dasari@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] xen networking queries
From: Craig Ringer <craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 22:46:55 +0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 14:49:43 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dakshina Dasari wrote:
Hello experts,
    I have a Xen setup with 2 domains running on it.
I need to assign my Dom0 one static IP and the other 2 guest domains also a static IP each as I need to run an SNMP agent on each of them and the main domain as well. I have to manually do an ifconfig eth0 <IP> and an add route each time ,I restart the domain.
Which are the networking scripts I need to change?.
I want a setup in which I can telnet directly to my domains directly from any other host.

Modify /etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge, or disable Xend's networking setup and do what you need to using your OS's tools.

--
Craig Ringer