AW: [Xen-users] some beginnerkernel questions

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: AW: [Xen-users] some beginnerkernel questions
From: "md" <md@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 17:30:56 +0100
Delivery-date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 16:24:55 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I followed exactly the howto you mentioned - bu however I fail

here's my menu.lst and fstab

title   Xen 3.0.0 / XenLinux 2.6.12.6-xen0
root    (hd0,0)
kernel  /xen.gz dom0_mem=65536
module  /vmlinuz-2.6-xen0 root=/dev/mapper/vg00-root ro console=tty0

#
proc                  /proc               proc    defaults                0
  0
/dev/mapper/vg00-root /                 ext3    defaults,errors=remount-ro 0
   1
/dev/md0                  /boot               ext3    defaults                0
      2
/dev/mapper/vg00-data /data          ext3    defaults                0       2
/dev/mapper/vg00-swap none         swap   sw                       0       0
/dev/hdd              /media/cdrom0 iso9660 ro,user,noauto     0       0
~

AFAIK there should not be any problem to boot from RAID1