[Xen-users] Problem with Xen 3.0 Install script beta

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Problem with Xen 3.0 Install script beta
From: Harry Lee <harrylee2807@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 19:20:23 -0800
Delivery-date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 03:21:55 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I'm a newbie for Xen, just try to install Xen 3.0 on fc4 from the install script (xen-install-fc4) provided on the XenSource website. Things looked fine, but at the end I encountered this error:

"Updating default entry in grub.conf to the new kernel ...Unable to update /boot/grub/grub.conf."

I walked though the script but couldn't figure what to change. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Harry.