[Xen-users] howto virtual networking???

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] howto virtual networking???
From: xamiw@xxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 17:41:51 +0100 (CET)
Delivery-date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 16:43:01 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello all!

I have a problem to understand networking in Xen. I have set up two virtual
domains (called domain1 and domain2) in dom0 (called domain0). But I still
don't have a connection between domain1 and 2!
domain0 should only simulating a network without connections to any other
networks and so there is no eth0 in domain0 and also no virtual network
connections to domain1 or 2. It should be like this:

Domain0
+--------------------------+
|                          |
|  +-------+    +-------+  |
|  |Domain1|~~~~|Domain2|  |
|  +-------+    +-------+  |
|                          |
+--------------------------+

So, my question is which config-files are to be edited and how (network-route,
vif-bridge, vif-route, ...)? Is there any good tutorial?

Here are the config-files of my domain0, 1 and 2 which I have edited. Any other
config-files are still how they've been installed:

Domain0:
--------

/etc/network/interfaces:

auto lo