[Xen-users] Am not able to create a XenU Domain forFedoraCore 4

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Am not able to create a XenU Domain forFedoraCore 4
From: Steven Anderson <hikenboot@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 08:21:25 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 16:22:18 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Just to give an update:

I tried renaming the kernel to ...domU

I get the message
Error: Error creating domain: VM name 'rawhide' already in use by domain 2

I suspect its setting it up as a privilaged domain which isnt what people are generally looking for. So I think we have no recourse but to rebuild from source if using the new kernel for dom0...

Input is greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Steven Anderson

Yahoo! Personals