Re: [Xen-users] Xen for FC4-x86_64

You will need to use Xen 3.0 testing if you want x86-64 support.
There are precompiled Xen x86-64 rpms for Fedora 5 development tree. You
can find them
http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/core/development/x86_64/Fedora/RPMS/

If you are not ready for too much pain you might just want to wait for
Fedora 5 release in Febuary.