Re: [Xen-users] Almost there, but kernel keeps panicing

To: Bart Braem <bart.braem@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Almost there, but kernel keeps panicing
From: "M.A. Williamson" <maw48@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02 Dec 2005 17:20:20 +0000
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 17:20:15 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It's a (long) while since I had this sort of problem so I can't remember exactly how it works out...

Is your kernel detecting your disk drive correctly? Does it recognise it the same as when booting natively?

Also, we don't enable Devfs support by default, so if your gentoo needs that then it probably won't work.

Cheers,
Mark