Re: [Xen-users] Can't open a shell in Xen unstable

"Should" is a very big word :o)

The problem is that a bunch of things were missing from the
linux-2.6-xen.hg kernel configuration. Under Device Drivers (in xconfig)
I have:

Generic Driver Options
Block devices
->IO Schedulers
SCSI device support
Multi-device support (RAID and LVM)
Network device support
SD Devices

I should have a lot more, including "Character devices", which include
useful things like Legacy (BSD) PTY support. I can't open a terminal
because there's no PTYs!

Is this reproducible by anyone? I had started off by copying the .config
from my normal 2.6.14 kernel into the linux-2.6-xen.hg directory before
starting. Anyone know how to get these missing things back again?

Cheers,
Paul