[Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] xen 3.0 Test CD v1 released

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] xen 3.0 Test CD v1 released
From: Fraser Campbell <fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 11:54:04 -0500
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:54:00 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ian Pratt wrote:

After initial configuration, the CD runs in an unattended fashion and is
specifically designed to check that Xen runs stably on the hardware
platform.

Great stuff, ran the tests on an AMD64 system at home and everything appeared to work though I didn't look at the results file (total runtime about 50 minutes). Will give it a go on some HP and IBM servers that we have in the office.

Are you guys still maintaining the Cambridge site? It would probably be a good idea to update http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/Research/SRG/netos/xen/downloads.html to mention the availability of this CD so that more people will use it.

Thanks!
Fraser