From: Kees Cook [mailto:kees@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 10:00 PM
To: Max E Baro
Subject: xen networking

Hi!  I saw your post about getting routed networking working on Xen, and
I have been tearing my hair out trying to get it to work.  It's the
weirdest damn thing: I can ping, but TCP just totally fails to be
noticed.  I can see the packets coming in via tcpdump, but it's like the
kernel is just ignoring them.

Is there any chance you could share with me your host and client network
scripts?  I tried what you suggested here:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.xen.user/4294

But still no luck.  :(

Thanks!

--