Re: [Xen-users] Xen-3.0, Mandriva-dom0 ethernet

To: Gémes Géza <geza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen-3.0, Mandriva-dom0 ethernet
From: benjamin <benjaminrtz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 03:57:23 +0530
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 22:27:37 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 11/6/05, Gémes Géza <geza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Sorry for crossposting, but maybe it's interesting to both lists.

I've tried to run a 3.0-devel dom0 using the Mandriva 2006 packages,
everything went fine except one very important thing :-( The dom0
Mandriva domain had no network after starting xend which started
xen-br0, and obviously failed to copy the config of the real eth0
network interface, like it successfuly does on an other (Debian Sarge,
with xen-2.0.6 ) box.

Thanks in advance,

Geza Gemes

Do you mean it's off the network or xen-br0 does not have an IP address assigned? Does xen-br0  have the IP address of dom0's eth0?
Does running the below help?

/etc/xen/scripts/network  stop
/etc/xen/scripts/network  start

--