Re: [Xen-users] RE: Re: domU device access : kernel problem

To: PAINCHAUD Christophe <cpainchaud@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Sven.Waeyenbergh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] RE: Re: domU device access : kernel problem
From: Two KHz <twokhz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 03:28:22 +0530
Delivery-date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 21:58:40 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I would like to know some more information here.

1) Does this happens by just enabling the "CONFIG_XEN_PHYSDEV_ACCESS" in domU, without hiding any PCI device from Dom0 and without passing pci device to DomU.

2) If you are doing all these:
      a). hiding the pci's from dom0 by specifing the pci = [ x,y,z ] in the config file and the      physdev_dom0_hide option for xen-2.0.gz
      b). enabling CONFIG_XEN_PHYSDEV_ACCESS for the domU kernel
      c). including the correct drivers in the domU kernel
then, make sure that the pci device values are given in Hexadecimal numbers

Can you provide pci device values here.