[Xen-users] XEN Network Configuration Problem

Subject: [Xen-users] XEN Network Configuration Problem
From: "Michael WALSER" <michael.walser@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 23:43:38 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 08:06:51 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I'm running RedHat Enterprise Linux 4 (RHEL4) on my Server and I use XEN for
virtualizes my Firewall (based on IP-COP) on the same machine.
The problem now is hat XEN associates always eth0 of domU with my NIC (eth0)
on dom0.
When I want to use my dom0 as DMZ host, I have to associate eth0 in my dom0
with eth1 in my domU as shown below. The eth0 in my domU should be a
physical interface in my system.

Dom0                            domU
Eth0            <--->           eth1
                                eth0            <--->   Physical Interface
(00:13.0)

How can I configure XEN's network in this way?

Thanks,
Mike