[Xen-users] How to specify memory mapping to xen?

To: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] How to specify memory mapping to xen?
From: omi@xxxxxxxxxxx (Oleg Mitsura)
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 00:08:02 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 04:05:01 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

I have a few proliant 5000 servers with buggy BIOS that always reports 16MB
ram. In order for normal linux kernel to boot I need to specify
memmap=exactmap memmap=640k@0 memmap=<RAMSIZE -1>M@1M

My xen (binary install) dies as it complains that it "cannot allocate
memory to stash the kernel image" which I'm sure is because of the
above.

How can I inform XEN of the memory map or is the problem completely
different?

Best regards,

Oleg M