[Xen-users] iptables iprange match

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] iptables iprange match
From: "Jorge I. Davila L." <davila@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:30:04 -0600
Delivery-date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 15:27:24 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello list!:

Well, I was able to install xen 2.0.7 using a 2.4.30 kernel in a domU.
The domU have installed gcc3.4 .. after

yum -y install compat-gcc*

and put CC=gcc33 in all make commands and other changes as here:

http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2005-08/msg00258.html

I'm trying to use the iprange match, but every time when I want apply a
rule I receives:

iptables: No chain/target/match by that name

I'm using a 2.4.30 kernel in a xen domainU

The iptables that I'm using is 1.3.3

The rule that I'm testing is:

iptables -A OUTPUT -p tcp -m iprange --src-range
192.168.223.1-192.168.223.2

Someone can tell me where is the problem?

Best regards,
--
Jorge Isaac Davila Lopez