Re: [Xen-users] SuSE 9.3 serial bus problem

Maybe if you change you module line to read
  module (hd0,11)/vmlinuz-xen .... console=ttyS0

..that will do it (I have not test this).

I think that option to the DomO kernel means "don't try to touch
the serial harware yourself, hand the serial data to xen, and xen
will use it's serial driver".

I would be glad to know if that works or not.

No. Neither ttyS0 ttyS1 or ttyS2 work. But I have some IRQ conflics now on startup. I have to decipher them and see if I can tweak the IRQ distribution in the bios. This will probably take a few days. I will report here in this thread for the records.

But thank you very much indeed.

Robert