Re: [Xen-users] Xen 3.0

Ted Kaczmarek wrote:
On Sun, 2005-09-25 at 11:32 +0200, Ron Arts wrote:

I personally bumped into the 3.0 limitation that you can't
allocate PCI devices to other domains, so I had to go back
to 2.0.

Is there a list somewhere that gives detailed differences
between 2.0 and 3.0?

Ron

Is their a bug open on this?

Uhm, I didn't create one, because there is a mail from
Ian Pratt where he basically said: um, yeah we are aware
of that, but nobody has had the time to fix it yet.
Apparently an API needs to be create to let domains
communicate with dom0 to request PCI devices, and
dom0 needs to have some way to prevent his own drivers
from loading.

Ron

Regards,
Ted