Re: [Xen-users] Commercial Xen hosts?

To: David <xendev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Commercial Xen hosts?
From: "John A. Sullivan III" <jsullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 19:08:38 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 23:06:27 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, 2005-09-22 at 01:37 -0400, David wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can anyone recommend a reliable ISP offering reasonably priced Xen VM's
> to the public?
<snip>
I have been doing some consulting for a company named Atlas Group
(http://www.atlasgroup.net) to make Xen VM's available to their clients.
For some smaller clients, these VM's will be their entire server farm
accessed through Internet connections secured with ISCS
(http://iscs.sourceforge.net).  They are housed in a highly stable US
data center (multiple power grid feeds, multiple Internet paths, up to
OC3 bandwidth availability, building UPS, generator, fire suppression,
no flood or earthquake zone, etc.).  This could easily be morphed into
general availability for the public.  They could also be highly
customized.  If you are interested, please contact me off list with more
details of what you need.  Thanks - John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Open Source Development Corporation

If you would like to participate in the development of an open source
enterprise class network security management system, please visit
http://iscs.sourceforge.net