FROM:GEORGIA LOTTERY DEPARTMENT INTERNATIONAL.WINNING NOTIFICATION FOR

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FROM:GEORGIA LOTTERY DEPARTMENT INTERNATIONAL.WINNING NOTIFICATION FOR
From: "FROM:GEORGIA LOTTERY DEPARTMENT INTERNATIONAL.WINNING NOTIFICATION FOR " <georgialotterybv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 00:29:17 +0200
Delivery-date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 21:42:18 +0000

PLEASE FOR YOUR INFORMATION YOU HAVE TO REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL:
georgialotterywinning@xxxxx

FROM:GEORGIA LOTTERY DEPARTMENT INTERNATIONAL.WINNING NOTIFICATION FOR
CATEGORY B WINNER -
Ref No:GLI/CLOL/0616-B93
We are happy to inform you that your email address has been selected as
one of the lucky email addresses in the category "B" of the online
lotto conducted by GEORGIA LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
The cyber-Lotto was conducted by a first of its kind automated computer
balloting system, where by email addresses(25,000 email addresses),were
extracted from all continents of the world.A draw was held in different
categories and winners emerged from different parts of the world and
they are entitled to various cash prizes depending on their different
categories.Thus, you
are entitled to a prize money of 1.5milion dollars
Reference number for your prize is:GLI/CLOL/0616-B93
Ticket number::[NL/GLN/AA812961028].
As a category B winner, you have been selected by computer balloting
system where only email addresses are soughted,from a total number of
30,000 email addresses drawn from all over the globe. After an automated
computer ballot of our International Promotions Program, only ONE winner
emerged in this category and therefore you are to receive payout of
1.5milion dollars.To immediately claim your prize, please contact our
fiduciary
agent below are the contact information of fiduciary agent: MR.DAVID
MILLER
FIDICUARY AGENT
GEORGIA LOTTERY
WISBOUSTRAAT 16b
6041 EW AMSTERDAM
THE NETHERLANDS.
EMAIL: georgialotterybv@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Provide Prize reference number-GLI/CLOL/0616-B93 and winning
ticket number-[NL/GLN/AA812961028] for confirmation. In your best
interest(s), you must initiate contact within of receipt of this mail
correspondence. GEORGIA LOTTERY BV code no:GL/29557/NL

You may be required to provide any of the above information during the
process of collecting your prize.
We congratulate you once again and we hope that you participate
in any of our international programs in the nearest future. Thank you.
Sincerely, Margaret R. DeFrancisco
President and CEO
Promotions Manager
GEORGIA LOTTERY DEPARTMENT INTERNATIONAL.
You are to provide the below details,to enable the speedy evaluation
and processing of your winnings. We advice that you adhere strictly to
their procedures to avoid any
disqualifications and subsequent cancellation
1. your full names
2. your full home / office address
3. direct telephone/fax numbers and email
the above detailed information will be absolutely necessary to file in
your claims. PLEASE NOTE: YOU ARE TO KEEP ALL LOTTERY INFORMATIONS FROM
PUBLIC AS WE WILL NOT ENTERTAIN CASES OF MULTIPLE CLAIMS PROCESSING OR
COMPROMISE THE PRIVACY AND SECURITY OF ALL OUR WINNER.THIS IS IN LINE
WITH THE DATA PROTECTION ACT OF
THE GEORGIA LOTTERY DEPARTMENT INTERNATIONAL.

REPLY TO georgialotterywinning@xxxxx