Re: [Xen-users] dom0 bootup -- Device eth0 has differet mac address than

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] dom0 bootup -- Device eth0 has differet mac address than expecte
From: <datto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:47:22 -0700
Delivery-date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:45:26 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Does your ethX config have a
>> HWADDR=XX.XX.XX.XX.XX.XX.XX
>> in it?
>> May be worth a shot to try to remove it and see what
>> happens.

Thanks for the suggestion -- I saw that suggestion in some other posts and had
removed the HWADDR= line and rebooted the CentOS 4.1 box but it didn't make any
difference for me (although I read that it had made a difference with others).

I've moved to FC4 instead of CentOS 4.1 and, with a little work and help from
others, that solved the problem I was experiencing and Xen Dom0 is now up and
running.

Datto