Re: [Xen-users] Network stalling

>> No, these problems are universal or widespread, at the very least.  See the
>> archives, it's something of a known problem with the network code.
>>
> Could you elaborate on which one this is?

In case you were asking me, this is the one where the network connection hangs
for
a few seconds, packets going to domU are lost, but packets to dom0 are just
queued
and eventually come through with high latency, both "outages" happening at the
same time.

Recent list threads "unstable network problem," "vif interfaces drop packets,"
and
"intermittent network hangs" are pertinent.  "DomU Bridged vs. Routed
Networking?"
also had some bits about it.

John

--