RE: [Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] VMX Hardware

To: "Anthony Liguori" <aliguori@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Keir Fraser" <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] VMX Hardware
From: "Wahlig, Elsie" <elsie.wahlig@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:30:29 -0500
Cc: Goetz Bock <bock@xxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, monz@xxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 20:29:54 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yes, SimNow published at http://developer.amd.com/downloads.aspx indeed
does have Pacifica hardware virtualization support.  It has been an
immense help to us in software development.   We have used it for Xen
development, so you won't have to... but download if you like.