Re: [Xen-users] Xen boot problems

> On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 01:44:04AM +1200, Wesley Parish wrote:
> > Oh, well, I've got several liveCDs handy - I can get it fixed without any
> > problem.
>
> You realize you can edit the boot commands by selecting the item you wish
> to boot and pressing 'b', right? You don't need a live CD for that.

Yeah, do that.  The out of memory error has been know to occur because of a)
dom0_mem set wrong and b) initrd weirdness (I can't remember the details but
it's in the mailing list archives somewhere).

It shouldn't be difficult to fix once you've figured out which it is, anyhow.

Oh, and your CPU0 isn't fried, it's just "toast" :-)

Cheers,
Mark