[Xen-users] Xensv- No such child resource

To: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xensv- No such child resource
From: "Lamia M.Youseff" <lyouseff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 22:09:09 -0700
Delivery-date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 05:07:55 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
I am new to Xen, and I am attempting to get it running to experiment with it. I got everything running, except for xensv. As I can understand of a mail thread posted last month, it is functional in Xen2.06. However, this was not the case with my installation. So, Here is what i get.
xend start
xensv start (did not work at first, but worked after I mkdir sv)
and then i check:
http://127.0.0.1:8000/domains
http://127.0.0.1:8000/
http://127.0.0.1:8080/domains ==> The three of them give me "no such child resource" page!! I am not sure what does this mean though. http://127.0.0.1:8080 --> a page titled "directory listing for /" and empty otherwise.
my xm list:
[root@localhost ~]# xm list
Name              Id  Mem(MB)  CPU  State  Time(s)  Console
Domain-0           0      141        0      r----   2818.4
Xen-domain1      3       63         0      -b---      0.8    9603

Did anybody encounter this error before? Is it an error in the first place or is it xensev implementation not complete..
Thank you,