[Xen-users] XEN SuSE 9.3 "create" Domain Problem

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] XEN SuSE 9.3 "create" Domain Problem
From: Günther Lackner <lackyg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 13:05:26 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 11:03:58 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi!

I installed a SuSE 9.3 minimal system. Then I installed the all in yast available XEN packets and modified GRUB in order to start the xen kernel, so far so good. After that I installed another SuSE 9.3 minimal installation using YAST->Software-> Installation into Directory for XEN.

I created a config file in /etc/xen and tried to start the domain using: "xm create -c testdomain vmid=1"

Now I get this errormessage:

        linux:/etc/xen # xm create -c testdomain vmid=1
        Using config file "testdomain".
        Error: Error creating domain: need more than 1 value to unpack

Where could be the problem?

best regards
lackyg