Re: Spam:*, Re: Spam:*, [Xen-users] using USB Host Controller in domU

Subject: Re: Spam:*, Re: Spam:*, [Xen-users] using USB Host Controller in domU
From: Marcus Brown <marcusbrutus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 14:30:58 +1000
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 04:29:41 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OK, PCI export working now.

Except that I still can't configure the bnep0 interface.
Hot plugging seems to work, but dmesg gives:
    SIOCSIFADDR: No such device
    bnep0: ERROR while getting interface flags: No such device
    SIOCSIFNETMASK: No such device
    bnep0: ERROR while getting interface flags: No such device
    Failed to bring up bnep0.

# lspci
0000:00:07.2 USB Controller: Intel Corp. 82371AB/EB/MB PIIX4 USB (rev 01)
# lsusb
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0db0:1967 Micro Star International Bluetooth Dongle
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 0000:0000
# lsmod
Module                  Size  Used by
bnep                   12256  0
crc32                   3808  1 bnep
l2cap                  22340  1 bnep
videodev                7360  0
hci_usb                13928  0
bluetooth              44164  3 bnep,l2cap,hci_usb
uhci_hcd               30416  0
usbcore               107672  3 hci_usb,uhci_hcd

Any suggestions?

(Yes, I talk to myself in the blue room too !! :))