[Xen-users] Help creating virtual networks of domU guests

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Help creating virtual networks of domU guests
From: David Richardson <daverich04@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 19:14:43 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 02:13:30 +0000
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey everyone,
Any help with the following question would be greatly
appreciated.  Here's what I'd like to do: Right now,
my dom0 has a static IP address on eth0.  I want to
create a virtual network interface on dom0 (say
eth0:1), and have all of my virtual domU domains
connect to this interface, creating a vpn.  Of course,
I need traffic to be routed between eth0 and my
virtual interface eth0:1 in dom0 so that the domU
domains on the virtual network can talk to the outside
world.  Any suggestions for how to do this?  Thanks a
lot!

~Dave